FS: Nikon 5400 / Sea & Sea Housing / Ys-90 Strobe / More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hydro12

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey folks,

I have an entire underwater camera kit that I need to part with. My wife and I just had our first baby and a few things have to go. The following is a list of what all I have and I prefer to sell it as a package for someone (to give them a better deal and make it easier on me). Nothing here has been flooded, all in great condition. The only thing I think there is an issue with is the Nikon 5400 camera itself. It takes pictures and works, but I think the pictures are starting to look a little pinkish in hue (as if the White Balance is off), but I think it's an impending hardware issue. A new Nikon 5400 can be nabbed on ebay for around $100 if it does bite the bullet. So on to the list:

(1) Nikon 5400 (picture hue a little wonky) / camera strap / reference manual CD / digital i/o cable
(1) Pelican 1510 case
(1) AV Cable
(1) Sea & Sea DX-5400 Housing (rated to 200')
(1) Sea & Sea DX-5400 flat port for standard built-in lens
(1) Nikon FC-E9 Fisheye lens (0.2x)
(1) Sea & Sea DX-5400 dome port for fisheye converter lens
(1) Nikon UR-E10 adapter for FC-E9 Fisheye lens
(1) Nikon WC-E80 Wide angle lens (0.8x)
(1) Nikon UR-E9 step-down ring for wide angle lens
(1) Sea & Sea YS-90 Auto TTL/Auto Strobe Duo / diffuser / fiber optic cable
(1) Lens cleaning cloth
(1) Auto (cigarette) adapter for Nikon battery charger
(2) Nikon camera battery chargers (1 aftermarket and 1 OEM)
(2) Li-ion camera batteries (1 aftermarket and 1 OEM)
(1) Power2000 Rapid LCD battery charger (AA/AAA)
(12) Rechargeable AA NiMH batteries (work in the camera instead of the Li-ion packs)
(1) Sea & Sea D-ring remover
(3) Sea & Sea O-ring grease tubes
(3) Sea & Sea replacement O-ring kits
Several Camera Dryer bags and Moisture Muncher pills (silica)

All well over $3,000 new and I would estimate value to currently be around $2350 (not including the Nikon 5400 since I think it has a defect, though I'll include it in the package if someone wants it all).

If someone wants the entire package, let me know, make an offer.

257049127_aMY99-S.jpg

257049147_N6EpH-S.jpg

257049177_ceH3L-S.jpg

257049206_nYkPN-S.jpg

You can review full sized pictures at my gallery here: BCS Pix- powered by SmugMug

Shipping through UPS or FedEX (whichever you prefer) with optional insurance at your discretion (I will add exactly what the shipping company charges for the insurance you want on it).

I accept PayPal (please 1.5% - we split the fees), checks (no temporary checks please; check must clear before I ship), and will entertain other payment options not listed here if you discuss with me prior to sale.

Thanks for looking,

Michael

Hi Daniele,

I responded to your email address. Item not sold yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom