FS: Light & Motion Mako 'Elite Travel" U/W Housing w/ Sony Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aepuccinelli

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Light & Motion PC-100 Mako U/W housing with an Elite Travel Pack (Fitted Pelican Case, Light pods & baterries, lights, o-ring sets etc) and a monitar back. I live in California not far from Ligth & Motion. They have serviced this housing recently and refitted the Smart Grips w/ the lateset chip set and the latest monitar back (also included standard back) This housing/pod system is in excellent shape (no scratches/dings & depth tested). I have not used it since it was serviced.
I also have a Sony PC-100 Digital Video Camera. It has recently been serviced by a authorized Sony delaer in the Bay Area. It comes w/ a wide angle lens, 3 batteries (2 are extra long life) 3 Smart Media cards, hot shoe video light & zoom mic. I have lowered the price and am now asking $2950 for the complete kit plus shipping & handling
Arnold E Puccinelli

Everything L&M makes:

"Each housing individually tested to 330 fsw"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom