FS: Inon UWL-100 Type 2 Wide Angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a used Inon UWL-100 Type 2 Wide Angle lens for sale. It has 67mm threads. Includes the lens, front and rear plastic covers, an a metal adapter which will clamp to the inon and ulcs arms and allow you to store the lens on it while not in use (not pictured). hard to tell in the pics, but the glass is perfect on both sides (some dust on them in the pics). I will guarantee the condition of this lens. if you dont like it, send it back to me and ill refund your money minus shipping. I am asking $270 shipped anywhere in the 48 continuous, but will ship worldwide (buyer pays phipping).

*Note: i bought this lens to use with my canon hv-10 HD video camera. I highly DO NOT recommend this lens for this setup or similar ones as the barrel distortion is just horrible. so don't buy it if you have a similar setup!

Inon_UWL_100_Lens.jpg

Back
Top Bottom