FS: Inon mount, UWL-105AD wide angle lens, Olympus UFL-1 strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have the following items for sale here.

1. AD Mount Base DC12
  2. UWL-105AD Wide Conversion Lens
  3. Olympus UFL-1 strobe

The AD mount base is to for the canon housing WP-DC12 that fits the A570 IS powershot, one of the best affordable canon camera that has access for the F-stop and F-aperture. The mount is price at $40

The UWL-105AD wide angle lens will fit the AD mount, no scratches on it at all except it doesnt have the cover which I lost, I do have the neoprene cover I bought from backscatter so that will be included. The wide angle lens is price at $225 or trade for a 67mm threaded wide angle lens, perfer the UWL-100 type 2.

The Olympus UFL-1 strobe is the strobe by Olympus and Sea & Sea, it has 2 power step with a 1/2 and Full. Great for dual strobe, check out my picture gallery as I used it as a filler with the main strobe, the YS-110. Very compact and very low profile. The price for the strobe is $225 as well.

If you're interested in these items, please PM me or Email me.

Payment with Paypal is unfortunately halted because their new user term has a credit card limit and have closed my account unless I upgrade to an expensive account.

Pictures of the stuff will be added soon.

sold :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom