FS: High Pressure steel. 80c' tank Din

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I have a steel 80 that I would like to sell. I just upgraded to two ST 100's and don't really feel the need of having this one sit around. It is in current viz and was just hydro'd on 6/10. It was born in 1999.

I am heading out on vacation won't be back till Wednesday. Just wanted to get this out there before I left. It is a Genesis tank with a Din only valve. It is the right hand tank out of a set of doubles. Still has the right hand side of the manifold valve in it.

ScubaBoard Gallery - Steel 80

I would like to get $175 for the tank. It is in good shape.

Feel free to contact me through PM's or email. I will respond as soon as I get back from vacation.

Thanks for looking.....

Not really sure what this should be being sold for. I am open to reasonable offers.....

I would really like to sell this to offset the price of the 2 100's that i just bought.

Anyone care to help?

you are at a good starting price and you posted during the AM today. id wait for everyone to get home from diving and take naps and or wake up int he morning to check listings before adjusting your price. if you need to come down a few $ no worries, just do it slowly and a fair price will be met with the right buyer ... figure, monday if no one makes an offer, drop it down another $5 or $10 ... but truthfully, your price is NOT unfair

Thank you for the kind words. I really didn't know where I should have started the price at. I think that I will leave the price there like you said for a little while. I will still accept offers, but I will wait a day or to before being hasty.

Again, thank you.

Yes I will ship the tank if the buyer is willing to pay actual shipping. I will ship the tank empty as well. My zip code is 01473 to help calculate shipping. I will not add anything for packaging the tank up for shipping. I will just add the cost of shipping to the total.

Bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom