FS Halcyon Eclipse BC, Scubpro Regs, Uwatec Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akscubainst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have several items for sale, I'd prefer to sale them as a package but will consider breaking them up for the right price.

Halcyon Eclipse 40lb BC with the Weighted Single Tank Adapter, Includes harness, Stainless Steel Backplate, Backplate pocket, 40lb eclipse wing, Low pressure hose and weighted Single Tank adapter.

Scubapro MK25 DIN - S600 Primary on a long hose with a S550 backup.

Scubapro/Uwatec Air-Z Nitrox Air integrated dive computer with transmitter. The battery is at 75% and the transmitter is about 6 months old, it was replaced under warranty. Computer includes a spare wrist strap and a spare screen protector. I'm also including my memo mouse and cable so you can download this computer to the PC.

Package price New was $3200

My price for the package $1400 OBO plus actual shipping.

I'm going to list this on Ebay on Wednesday if I don't have any offers. Thanks

Attachments

• regs 003.jpg
    regs 003.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 121
  • regs 004.jpg
    regs 004.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 150
  • regs 009.jpg
    regs 009.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 149
  • regs 006.jpg
    regs 006.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 138
The computer is 6 years old $1200 New plus $200 for the memo mouse $475 that's 1/3rd of the new price.

No thanks on the BC offer, Can do much better on fleabay.

Quick Bump for today.

Prices are OB Reasonable Offer! Get it today or it's gone!

That one (BP) is alot older, missing the inflator doesn't have the weighted STA. And the webbing looks modified Mine has uncut webbing BTW.

Look at this one

It went for $504 plus shipping without the back pouch and weighted STA but with weight pockets. Mine is closer to that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a Halcyon convertible weighted STA with removable weight, and including the H octogrip cambands. If that's the case, it retails for over $180 new and is one of the best w-STA out there for its flexibility and low profile.

(Edit for continuity due to deleted post)

Last edited:
This thread is a little confusing now so I'll just say that I still have the three things for sale and am willing to split them up.

Prices include shipping and PP charges.

1. Halcyon Eclipse 40 BC with Weighted STA, backpouch and SS Plate $485
2. Uwatec Air Z Nitrox Air Integrated computer with Transmitter, Memo Mouse and spares $475
3. Scubapro Mk25.S600.S550 with long primary hose $450

All Prices are negotiable to reasonable offers especially if you want more than one item.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom