For Sale FS/FT Whites Fusion 2-3XL with Tech Skin, SI Tech Cuffs, Gloves, Neck Ring, LM P-Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jreilly2120

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 2-3XL Whites Fusion in good shape with SI tech quick cuffs and the SI tech neck ring system, and a Lightmonkey P-Valve. Suit comes with a pair of SI tech dry gloves with extra gloves. Willing to trade for a l, xl, possible 2xl trilam suit, need something a little easier to pack for travel. Suit is in great shape with a small number of freshwater dives - needs nothing. It does have large bellows pockets and the upgraded tech skin.

500 shipped or best offer. Located in Raleigh, NC

Attachments

• suit.jpg
    suit.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I have a 2-3XL Whites Fusion in good shape with SI tech quick cuffs and the SI tech neck ring system, and a Lightmonkey P-Valve. Suit comes with a pair of SI tech dry gloves with extra gloves. Willing to trade for a l, xl, possible 2xl trilam suit, need something a little easier to pack for travel. Suit is in great shape with a small number of freshwater dives - needs nothing. It does have large bellows pockets and the upgraded tech skin.

Can you give your body measurements?

Is this available?

Back
Top Bottom