FS: Fins, hoods, tank, bag, smb, etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's time to clear out the closet again!:D Pay Pal please. I'll try to take offers first come first serve. WHenever I put stuff on here it goes fast. The prices are good.

All of the stuff I am selling is used but lightly and rarely used. It's stuff that has been in my closet for over a year and hasn't seen much action.

PST HP E series steel 80 tank. Tiny, light weight, and negative empty. Local pickup only in NYC area. Up to date on shots as of Aug. 08. :wink: I'll take $125. You want it, you come and get it please.

Mares X Vision two window mask in yellow/clear. Used on one vacation. Great shape. Includes a random plastic mask box. $25 plus shipping. LP sells it for $60.

Ameri-sea SMB w/ plastic finger spool/line and brass double ended clip included. This is almost identical to the SMB DAN sells but for the DAN logo and the glow stick and crud. Used in a class once. Orange. $85+ new. $45 plus shipping.

XS Scuba Turtle Fins with nice spring straps already installed. These are the ones made back when they only came in one size. Rarely used. The little turtles have been "paint penned" green by my wife (lol) but no biggie that comes off. The spring straps alone were $40 bucks when I bought them. Local pickup would be great! Sell for $110 on LP without the spring straps. $85 plus shipping.

Henderson HyperstretchTitanium hood in like new condition. 7/5 mm. Size small. LP sells it for $60. I'll take $25 plus shipping.

Harvey's skull cap style hood. Like new size small. Black with a blue inside. Snaps around chin. $5 plus shipping.

Dive Rite SMB sleeve. New never used with plastic bolts to attach to BP. $6 plus shipping. The SMB above doesn't fit in this. Fits DR stuff though. Go to DR's web page and check it out.

Akona mesh style gear bag with padded shoulder/backpack straps and front zipped pocket. Draw strings shut at the top. The mesh is that tough rubbery kind. Black with orange akona frogs/ logos on it. Nice condition. This one seems tougher than the latest model. Used on one vacation. Similar items sell for around $45+ $25 plus shipping.

THANKS! The items are coming from 11377 and I am not looking to make money on shipping. We can muttle through shipping costs once you tell me you would like an item for sure. Just give me your zip code etc...

Please note my positive SB trader rating!:wink:

Last edited:
pm sent..

Please use the link above to see pics. Thanks. The prices are great. I can't really go lower.

Shipping to the US only, sorry. If you want the tank (only one for sale) then you have to come and get it from me at this price. Sorry.

Thanks for the multiple PM's.

I just realized I didn't put pics up of the tank. Sorry. I will get that up when I get home later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom