FS: Digital U/W Camera 3.3mp w/ 256MB SD Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling because i'm upgrading my gear.

item is a PIXTREME Digital Camera with Underwater Housing A less-than-1 year-old digital camera COMPLETE WITH BOX, MANUAL, INSTALLER CD and CABLE

3.3 Megapixel Digital Camera w/ 16MB built-in memory and expandable w/ up to 512MB SD Card... 256MB SD CARD INCLUDED in package

housing is positively bouyant (floats, but does not affect diver bouyancy) and is rated to 125ft max depth.

surface wrist strap and underwater lanyard included.

housing used only 4 times underwater! well maintained, no scratches, o-ring in superb condition and has been greased.

great for recreational scuba diving, snorkelers, surfing, family swimming trips, and other water fun

a definite great way to take pictures of the undersea world without spending a fortune!!! A GREAT BARGAIN!!! This camera sells on the internet for at least US$250 before shipping.

So if you've got swimmers, surfers, divers or people in your family that just love the water - this is the perfect christmas gift!
Feel free to contact me regarding information.

Link to internet site of this camera: Pixtreme.

It's currently listed on Ebay.PH... click HERE to go and see cost, sample pix, payment and shipping details, etc.

Jag

PS
you can also PM me for more info...

nice!

i'll ask my friend who is in a i'll-buy-all-my-gears-before-the-year-ends frenzy

photo quality aint bad e? nice res for 3.3MP

Spoon:
why are you selling it jag? btw wala pa ang ikelite natin?
wala pa ang ikelite!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhh!!!

i'm selling because i want to get a better camera... i'm so envious of the pix you guys are posting... imee also uses it sa online business niya so it works both way

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom