FS:Diamond trilam dry suit with pockets and pee valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I bought a Fusion a year ago and have decided I like it enough not to go back to my old suit. I am also moving and selling off the surplus dive stuff.

So I am selling my Diamond trilam suit. I bought it new and used it on perhaps 100-200 dives. Diamond is no longer in business and it is shame as, like Andies, they made superb suits. In terms of over all construction it is comparable to a DUI TLS 350, but I preferred it to the TLS 350.

About a year and a half ago before taking Intro to Cave I added Halcyon pockets on both thighs and installed new neck and wrist seals about a year ago and they are still in excellent condition.

It also has a stainless steel OMS balanced pee valve.

The inlet valve is the original Si-tech and I replaced the exhaust valve a year ago when I replaced the seals.

The suit is in very good condition with minor fraying on the edges of the Kevlar knee pads, a bit of florida cave mud left on a knee pad from an Intro to Cave air share, and a factory repaired leak in the seam in the crotch. The zipper is very heavy duty and should have about half it's normal life span left in it. It was not leaking the last time I dove the suit in January 2008.

The boots are size 10-11 and the suit is an extra large. I am 5'9 and 210 pounds and it fits great with lightweight underwear and snugly with 400 g thinsulate. It will fit someone up to 6 ft and at around 180 -190 pounds, it will fit great even with heavy weight underwear. It would fit someone a littler shorter and/or thinner with thick wooly bear undies.

I am asking $600 plus shipping, which is basically, $340 for the suit plus the cost of the pee valve and pockets. A TLS 350 with no pockets or pee valve will ebay for around $800 so I am kinda lowballing the suit to sell it quickly.

Pm me or e-mail me at sdbb57@hotmail.com if interested.

I'll accept paypal or money orders.

Shipping will be actual cost from 22203 via UPS ground.

Attachments

• diamond 1.jpg
    diamond 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 126
  • diamond 2.jpg
    diamond 2.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 114
  • diamond 3.jpg
    diamond 3.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 116
  • diamond 4.jpg
    diamond 4.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 136
Still for sale but will be e-bayed if not sold by saturday.

It is going to e-bay tomorrow if not sold.

ebayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom