FS dc310 maxx set plus extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
dc310 3.3 mp digital camera
housing rated to 200 ft
dual strobes
flash links for both strobes so you can fire them in any position
sun shield used to see the screen on a bright day.
macro lenses 8x, 16x and one labeled "close up"
wand for gauging distance to subject for use with macro lenses
wide angle lense
10 batteries and 3 chargers
pelican case to keep all this stuff in
used on very few dives, maybe 10 or so, probably less i think i may even have more stuff, pictures will be up later selling to put towards a video set up

$600 for a complete set up that takes awesome pictures here are some i took with this exact camera:

phantom2-015.jpg

phantom2-025.jpg

main.php

main.php

here are pictures of the actual set. not pictured is the chargers.

www.freedomfilm.com:
How much use has the gear had? 600 might be pretty steep for used goods when you can get the set new online for 679 at the better online scuba and camera shops...

I thought his price was a little high also at first, until I read that it includes
several extra items like the several macro lens, the wide angle, all the batteries
and chargers, sun shade and wand. Those alone are worth about $200 new. With that in mind the $600 isn't that bad. The Pelican case also only adds to
it's value. (however, the macros & case came with the camera if he bought it as a set)

BTW... the dealer cost on the DC310 with one strobe a year ago was about $430-$440 with MSRP being $599 and realistic non-list price being $499-$535. A second strobe costs about $150-$180 plus the link cable.

The only negative is that technology has already caught up with this camera. It's only 3.3mega-pixel and they quit making it last year. It's been replaced by a 5megapixel model.

its only been on about 10 dives, i hate bringing a camera. ill accept $500, need to fund dive trip

OK, I'll take it! PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom