FS: Compass, Wetsuit, Gloves, Weight Belt, & More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmmkiwi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I accept Paypal only. Prices include shipping via USPS. I am a 5'4" female, 185 lbs if you're curious. I cannot guarantee any of these items will fit you so please check the manufacturer's size chart before buying. All items were rinsed and cleaned in fresh water after each use. If you are interested, please PM me since I will probably not check this thread regularly. Thanks!

Misc Scuba Items for sale:

Ladies NeoSport Wetsuit $60 - Size 14, 2 piece Farmer John and JacketWetsuit, 7mm, Jacket used about 3-4 dives, bottoms used 10 dives in salt water. Cleaned with fresh water after each use. Purchased new in August 2008, selling because it just does not fit me properly. Like new condition, no tears or pilling.
IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Body Glove Dive Skin $20 - Size Large. 86% Nylon and 14% Spandex. Has thumb loops and stirrups. Bought new in June 2008. I wore it on about 5 dives in salt water. Cleaned with fresh water after each use. Selling becuase I use a farmer john wetsuit and no longer need the dive skin. Like new condition, no tears or pilling. Only sign of use is part of the body glove logo peeled off a bit.
IMG_0786.jpg

5mm Deep See Manta Dive Booties $20 - Size 6. I wore them on about 10 dives in salt water. Cleaned with fresh water after each use. Very good condition. Purchased new in June 2008, selling because I now have 7mm booties to keep my toes warmer in the cold Monterey bay. Good condition. Includes mesh bag the booties originally came in.
IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Oceanic Wrist Mounted Compass $45 - Used on 2 dives. Works great. Purchased new in Aug 2008, selling because I decided I like the compass better mounted on my console. Like new condition. The initials "KM" were written on the underside of the compass. Tried to rub it out but still there only faded. I tried to capture that in the picture as best I could.
IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

Seasoft 20lb Weight Belt $50 - used on about 10 salt water dives. Purchased new in June 2008, selling because I have moved to integrated weights on my BC and no longer have a use for the weight belt. Very good condition. Most comfortable weight belt I have ever worn. No holes or tears.
Img_0675.jpg

Yes, both the dive skin and wetsuit are still available :)

Weight belt and compass are sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom