FS: Canon SD 550 & Canon WP-DC50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lishen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Brand New Canon WP-DC50: $160 obo (Retail on Amazon is $170).

Refurb Canon SD 550: Straight from Canon, I broke the seal on the box to check what was inside. Comes with charger, manuals, and cds; No memory card. $240 obo (Refurbs on Amazon are $250)

I can send along the paperwork that came back from the Canon factory if required.

Original housing was defective, and I flooded the camera on my first dive with it (I've had other underwater cameras so i assured Canon it wasn't my fault). Sent it back to Canon and they replaced both housing and camera. I've since bought a new point and shoot so I don't need this one anymore. Camera takes great photos topside and underwater and Canon is a great company with outstanding customer service and products (i've got four of their cameras). This is a great entry-level camera for anyone thinking of taking up underwater photo.

I've sold some stuff on eBay and Paypal under calvinball3, all positive reviews from buys and sellers.

Free USPS parcel post shipping (7-10 days), you pay the difference if you want faster shipping

Canon WP-DC50: $130
Canon SD 550: $215

Here's a sample pic i took using this setup, it's not cropped or anything either :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom