FS Canon S70/ Inon Strobe Full Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update
IMG_3772_1.JPG

Items for sale/ [the price I bought each item is in brackets/ USD]: Make me an offer!

Still Available: Canon Powershot S70 7.1mp, 256MB CF card, original Canon Battery, battery charger, and Canon soft carry case [$400]

Still Available: Canon WDC40 Housing rated to 40m [$160]

Still Available: Inon D-2000 Strobe - this is last year's model with only optical connection (e-ttl only) [$540].
(I'm taking off the diffuser from the list as I will need it for my new strobe.)

Still Available: Inon Grip Base II [$90]

Still Available: Inon S Arm + 2 clamps* + z adapter and base adapter (1 clamp is a 3 way) [$200]

Still Available: Inon Optical Cable set [$90]

SOLDInon Macro UCL-165ADLens [$135] + 28AD adapter [$15] and AD lens holder [$48]

SOLD Inon 28AD mount base for the Canon WDC40 housing which allows the use of Inon bayonet style addon lenses [$60]

CompuDude:
How much for the strobe and armature? Also, how much is S&H to California likely to be?

PM sent.

OK, Canon Powershot S70 and WDC40 housing are going to ebay this weekend. If you're interested, PM me quick!

Update June 5...

Inon D-2000 Strobe is now sold.

Canon S70 Camera and WP-DC40 housing have been listed on ebay.

The Inon Grip Base II (tray handle) and optical cable set (optical cable that connects to an Inon strobe and Inon AD Base mount) is still available.

melvinlee:
How much for Inon Grip Base II & Inon S Arm + 2 clamps* + z adapter and base adapter ?

Melvin, The grip and the base adapter (inon multi base mount/ the little ball mount that's attach to the top of the base) and the S arm are available. But I have already sold the AD mount base and I will be keeping the clamps and the Z adapter for my new DSLR setup. The grip/ mount I'll sell off pretty cheap as I have no use for it. Just make me a reasonable offer. Where would do you need it shipped?

edited:

Inon D-2000 Strobe - this is last year's model with only optical connection (e-ttl only) [$540].
Inon S Arm + 2 clamps* + z adapter and base adapter (1 clamp is a 3 way)
Inon Optical Cable set
how much for three items,thanx

tomachik:
Inon D-2000 Strobe - this is last year's model with only optical connection (e-ttl only) [$540].
Inon S Arm + 2 clamps* + z adapter and base adapter (1 clamp is a 3 way)
Inon Optical Cable set
how much for three items,thanx

tomachik, sorry only the Optical cable set is available.

Still Available: Inon Optical Cable set

SOLD: Canon Powershot S70 7.1mp

SOLD: Canon WDC40 Housing rated to 40m

SOLD: Inon D-200 strobe

SOLD: Inon Grip Base II + Base Adapter

SOLD Inon S Arm

SOLD Inon Macro UCL-165ADLens + 28AD adapter and AD lens holder

SOLD Inon 28AD mount base

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom