FS: Canon PowerShot SD630 w/ Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

logic8482

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am thinking about upgrading to the G10 and was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be interested in a Canon PowerShot SD630 with a Canon WP-DC3 Waterproof Case.

The camera was bought in Dec. 2006 and the housing several months later. The housing has been used on approximately 50 dives. I have all the original materials for both the camera and the housing including the manuals, software, etc. The original battery is included however I don't think it is holding its full charge anymore. I recently purchased 4 of these batteries http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K2NWYE, and will include them as well as two other off brand batteries I bought awhile ago (I don't think these 2 are holding great charges anymore though either).

If you want to see some of the shots I have taken (almost all only with the internal flash) you can look at them here: SD630 Underwater.

I reside in Tokyo, Japan right now but would be willing to ship internationally. Otherwise I will be back in the US in early December and can ship from there instead.

Great entry level p&s for first time underwater picture takers!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited:
Bandit - pm sent.

I didn't have much interest in this but I am still trying to sell it.
I'm looking for $250obo plus shipping. It would ship from Ohio.

As I mentioned in the ad, it is a great little beginner camera, and I have gotten some pretty nice shots without strobes from it (Sample Pictures).

If interested, I can ship when I am back in the US on December 15th.

Ryan

Sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom