FS: Canon, Ikelite, Inon Camera Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukeROB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Canon housing to suite A60/A70
- has new o-rings and has been pressure tested, I no longer have camera that fits

Say $50

Canon G6 plus Ikelite housing

Camera is brand new only been dived with about 10 times.

I have a health issue which is basically preventing me from diving so I'm sick of seeing this stuff not getting used when someone could be enjoying it.

It is indistinguishable from new - everything is working perfectly. I will get it pressure tested if you like but it should be good to 60m

I paid

G6 (still boxed with manuals) - $900
Housing + tray - $650 (bought from reef photo I think I still have the receipt for warranty purposes) I also have 1GB memory card you are welcome to have

Say $650 the lot

Prices from reef photo US

Inon UWL100 type 2

Lens (UWL100) - USD$329

Say $150

Inon Z220 strobe + ike sync cord + ULCS arms

Sync Cord - $95
Strobe (z220) - $700? (similar to z240 but no focus light, guide number 22 and no S-TTL - sync TTL with camera)
ULCS Arms (3 x clamps $60, 1 x 8 inch $48, 1 x strobe connector $25, 1 x ikelite ball adapter $32) - $285

Say $500 the lot

Obviously I am willing to sell for much less than the cost as you can see so if you have something in mind or you think I am being unreasonable I'll consider it unless it is ridiculous than don't worry

Perfence
1. Intial people with interest
2. Those that want mutiple items
3. Those that want the groups I have priced
4. Those want to break apart packages

- has new o-rings and has been pressure tested, I no longer have camera that fits

Say $50

I have a health issue which is basically preventing me from diving so I'm sick of seeing this stuff not getting used when someone could be enjoying it.

It is indistinguishable from new - everything is working perfectly. I will get it pressure tested if you like but it should be good to 60m

I paid

Housing + tray - $650 (bought from reef photo I think I still have the receipt for warranty purposes) I also have 1GB memory card you are welcome to have

Say $650 the lot

Inon UWL100 type 2

Lens (UWL100) - USD$329

Say $150

Sync Cord - $95
Strobe (z220) - $700? (similar to z240 but no focus light, guide number 22 and no S-TTL - sync TTL with camera)
ULCS Arms (3 x clamps $60, 1 x 8 inch $48, 1 x strobe connector $25, 1 x ikelite ball adapter $32) - $285

Say $500 the lot

Obviously I am willing to sell for much less than the cost as you can see so if you have something in mind or you think I am being unreasonable I'll consider it unless it is ridiculous than don't worry

Perfence
I am intereste in Strobe only.
Plese email to: v_saponaro@libero.it

thanks
vito

I thought I had added these

MG_4368.jpg

MG_4371.jpg

some samples
CRW_1569.jpg

CRW_1595.jpg

CRW_1651.jpg

Say $65 inc shipping

I paid

Say $500 the lot

Sync Cord - $95

Say $500 the lot

Perfence

Back
Top Bottom