FS C-5050 & tetra housing w/ strobes - full setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlvmann

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to part with my camera setup. I have a Olympus C-5050 zoom, Light & Motion Tetra housing w/ arms and two YS-90 strobes. I also have two wet mountable lens (telephoto & wide angle) that are included. This is a full TTL setup and takes great shots. Everything is in great condition and has been taking care of thoughtfully. I am looking to get $1500 plus shipping for everything. I will even put it all in a 1610 rolling pelican case for safe delivery. Please feel free to ask questions. Pics upon request.

I'm interested in the camera & the housing only. Would you consider selling separately??? My PT15 has a crack on the bottom of the port and I realised that both my housings have the same crack. Must be a manufacturing defect. I need to get another setup before I dare to take it down again.

Thanks for the interest. I would be willing to sell everything minus the strobes and arms for $1000 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom