FS: Aquatica A5000 Complete Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rds4640

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling a complete setup see the picture and description. In mint condition! No scratches. No corrosion. Everything works perfect.
I am thinking $300 but make me an offer.

Pic: http://home.pacbell.net/rstark17/ebay/aquatica/IMG_0126.jpg

Aquatica A5000 Housing
Aquatica Dome Port
Aquatica Flat Port
Aquatica Spare O-ring Set
Nikon CoolPix 5000
Nikon WC-68 Wide Angle Lens (.68X)
NextPhoto Filter Adapter w/ Hoya 82mm UV Filter
Nikon UR-E5 Lens Adapter (for WC-68)
Nikon UR-E5 Lens Adapter w/ Hoya 46mm UV Filter
Nikon TC-E2 Tele Converter Lens (2X)
Nikon UR-E6 Lens Adapter (for TC-E2)
Nikon MB-E5000 Vertical Grip/Battery Holder (holds 6AA batteries)
Nikon EN-EL1 Li-ion Battery 1100 mAh (two batteries included)
Nikon MH-53 Li-ion Battery Charger
Lexar 1GB 32X Pro Compact Flash Card
Lexar 256MB 12X Compact Flash Card
Lexar 160MB 8X Compact Flash Card
All Nikon accessories that came with the CoolPix 5000 except the box (neck strap, usb cable, manuals, etc.)

About the Aquatica A5000 Housing:
The Aquatica A5000 is a very compact housing that allows easy access to all of the key camera controls. Users are able to view their pictures instantly through the lcd screen and the shade dramatically improves viewing under difficult conditions. The A5000 housing has a foam grip handle for easy portability. It comes equipped with one Nikonos style bulkhead, with the option of using a second. The housing is fully anodized in black and coated with a polyurethane powder paint and a clear coat.
With the dome port and Nikon 19mm lens attached you can shoot wide angle or macro on the same dive.

See a review of the housing at Aquatica A5000 Housing for Coolpix 5000 :: Wetpixel.com

See a review of the camera at Nikon Coolpix 5000 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

I think it's sold. The checks in the mail (I've been told) I'll close this thread as soon as I'm sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom