FS: All of my brand new gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sucks to have bought all that stuff and never dive it. The full face is particularly interesting...did you buy it straight out of OW?
You can probably expect to get ~50% of retail on used SCUBA gear.

Except its not used, its brand new, just put it on ebay as brand new, it is.

Brand new comes with a warranty and a sales slip. The minute ( one year ago) he walked outta the shop it stopped being brand new.
Now... it CAN be "pristine", "like new", "almost new", "not a scatch on it", "excellent",perfect condition"

I'm sorry to that you are leaving the sport. As the others have stated you will not get those prices here and would be better off on ebay. The big problem is that the warranty is not transferable to the next owner. One suggestion that might get you a little more money is to have them serviced before selling while you can still take advantage of the free parts if they are needed. Just a suggestion, but otherwise you are looking at 50% of retail - ballpark. Not to mention aqualung is currently offering a $100 instant rebate on those regs. Hope this helps

I'll offer $275 for the reg. package and I'll offer you $250 for the computer. Let me know soon cause I'm working on a couple more deals.

Except its not used, its brand new, just put it on ebay as brand new, it is.

I used to work at a car dealership, this reminds me of a joke a lot of the salesmen quietly circulated. The jist of it was that nobody drives a new car...while you may have bought a new car, as soon as you drive it off the lot it's used.

Same applies here.

On that note maybe it would be more accurate to list it as "pre-owned" if you don't like the "used" moniker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom