FS - 2 5050's and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i know this is a ike housing thread but if any c5050 owners are looking for a backup camera im in the process of selling my 2 c5050 and pt-015 housing also with some misc spare parts, and inon optical sync cable.

if your interested pm me for the list.

i will post the list in the next day or so.

Mods thanks for the split

Sorry for neglecting this but school is keeping me busy and im almost done so im really busy.

Both of the C5050's are in excellent condition and have been to oly in the past year to be checked under the service advisory posted awhile back. One of the cameras had the CCD changed out but if they hadnt told me i wouldnt have ever known as the picture quality was the same. I have the orginal box and documentation for one of the camera and accessories and the second camera was bought as a back up. These cameras produce some of the cleanest and best images i have worked with short of DSLR's and there are several images/prints in my professional portfolio as well as publications in and outside of the dive industry that where shot on these cameras. I also have several tack sharp prints on my wall that where produced by the c5050's and 1 was shot underwater with this set up. Short of a DSLR i have yet ot find a camera that can out match the c5050. I have a couple of cards to go along with the set up but will have to post it on friday afternoon as i dont know off hand what the capacities are.

The housing is also in excellent condition minus a few marks on the diffuse where the optical sync cable clamped on. The condition is due to that I am very detail oriented on my maintance so that i can reduce the likely hood od any failures/floods. Housing comes with the orginal box, documentation and accessories. also have 1 set of o-rings that are new-in-bag as well as a set of travel orings for the camera when not in use or traveling. have a small kit with extra grease and small parts as well.

Inon optical sync cable kit available to go along with this set up if the buyer wishes.

List so Far
2 - Oly C5050 camera - excellent condition
1- PT-015 Housing - excellent condition
1- NIP o-rings
1- set travel orings
1- kit with oring grease and small parts.

Pictures available upon request. Looking to get $750 + shipping for everything

I will post a more complete list on friday afternoon when i get home and can pull out the set up.

Back
Top Bottom