Fs: 2 45cf aluminum stage/deco bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

standrod

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For sale 2 45CF Aluminum stage/deco bottles both with Dive Rite harness and DIN valve.

Hydro good until 3/2010. Both need VIP.

$60 each or $100 for both. Payment via Western Union money transfer or local pickup.

I live in Jupiter, FL.

Thanks,
Marcus

PM sent

I have it on good authority (spoke to the seller through PMs) that these are not 45s but 40s. I was going to be them if they were 45s, but they are the pony 40s which everyone and their mother seems to love.

OK, what lucky fellow got these two and wants to sell me one?

OK, what lucky fellow got these two and wants to sell me one?

4 months and a lot of communication later, I have no tanks, no return of funds, and a cessation of communication from the seller.

I have tried PM, email, and phone calls, none of which have led to any more resolution than apologies for mix ups and promises to refund money.

Everyone gets swamped at times, but I am running out of understanding. If anyone on board or in the PB area knows how to get through to Marcus, I would love to hear about how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom