Friends of the Sea Diver's jewelery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am playing with a new design idea, a leafy sea dragon in either sterling silver of gold

the wax:

IMG_0783_Medium_.JPG

The leafy sea dragon, in sterling silver, and some dabbling in the idea of creating him in a combination of sterling silver and 14K yellow gold.

Attachments

• IMG_0807 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0807 (Medium).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0802 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0802 (Medium).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 44
I created these two sterling silver cave arrows for Sam and Awesox, for Sox's birthday and to commemorate their cave diving certification. Engraved with their names as they appear on their real cave arrows, and the date of their certification on the reverse.

Attachments

• IMG_0768 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0768 (Medium).JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0772 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0772 (Medium).JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0767 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0767 (Medium).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 38
I carved a new pendant last week, and sent out the wax carving to make a working modal in Sterling Silver. A pair of playful sea otters. Also on montage of images from my work bench that helped motivate me, including the image of the pair that was a real inspiration.

Attachments

• IMG_0826 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0826 (Medium).JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0823 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0823 (Medium).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 43
  • sea otter pics.jpg
    sea otter pics.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 41
I also completed a pair of the Leafy Sea Dragons on Fri, and have been playing with how to photograph them. the one with a starling silver body, and 14K yellow gold eye and fins was difficult to photograph.

Back
Top Bottom