Friday's (2/27) Oahu pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
First of all.....Sorry for copying...

The storm has hit Oahu. Sirens going, fire department rushing to pump out the houses. Puddles along the road, about ankle deer or more...When the cars go through them they splash about 5 to 6' high. The ocean off of Waikiki looks like foam...They say the waves are up to 20 feet to the west. Great day to stay home...just feel sorry for the tourists. Take a look...

Oahu always seems to get hit harder than Maui.
It's just super windy here right now.
No rain yet.

Your not copying. I like the "Oahu pics" title.

Unfortunately I cannot download the pictures. I will be one of those tourists next week. How long is the storm supposed to last? I am hoping to do some diving toward the end of next week.

azcadiver:
Unfortunately I cannot download the pictures. I will be one of those tourists next week. How long is the storm supposed to last? I am hoping to do some diving toward the end of next week.

Take a look at www.weather.com ... looks good to me.

KOWABUNGA......Surf's Up, Dewd!! :D

Dee:
KOWABUNGA......Surf's Up, Dewd!! :D

Hey, Dee. This probably sounds completely AWOL but, are you a woman?

I thought so when we "conversed" in the photo forum and from the spelling of your name. But then I thought I saw "Dee" on your website main page and thought, "Hmmm ... he doesn't look like what I thought ... but hey, Rosie Greer knitted, so what the heck."

Just wondering.

:rofl: YES, I am woman! My husband, Beast, is pictured on my website modeling the Dee-Rags. I've had folks comment that Dee-Rag sales would soar if Beast wasn't frowning like he dared anyone to order one! Maybe I should be looking for a new model.

Thanks for asking!

Dee:
:rofl: YES, I am woman! My husband, Beast, is pictured on my website modeling the Dee-Rags. I've had folks comment that Dee-Rag sales would soar if Beast wasn't frowning like he dared anyone to order one! Maybe I should be looking for a new model.

Thanks for asking!

I can stop pondering that one now ... I was looking at Beast and thinking, "That is one guy I'm not gonna' tease about his name."

The one shot "Great for Sunshine Or Moonlight " does look like he's saying, "HEY, what'chu lookin' at!"

Well...in his defense, I caught him just as he pulled in from work and got out of his truck. I handed him a rag and said "Put this on." No "Hello, Darlin', did you have a hard day." "I'm glad you're home." Nothing put orders. THEN I faced him into the late afternoon setting sun....so I can't complain. Beast is really a Sweetie in disquise!

I'm an average size guy.......that's me on the left. The guy on the right is Beast.

Damn good thing he's a nice guy!

Oh yeah, Dee's real nice too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom