Fri, Sat or Sun...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My dive buddy and I want to dive this weekend in Monterey. We haven't dove in a while and wanted to send out a hello to fellow divers and ask what day is looking nice. We can only dive on one day, anyone up on the conditions this week?

Thanks,

MG

All three days look to be about the same... Ive been wanting to try N. Monastery for a long while, plus I want to take my camera to the Metridium as well. I am up for any of the three days and Its looking like I got a Friday buddy, as well as Sat and Sun as well.

I really need a buddy today!! :(

All three days look to be about the same... Ive been wanting to try N. Monastery for a long while, plus I want to take my camera to the Metridium as well. I am up for any of the three days and Its looking like I got a Friday buddy, as well as Sat and Sun as well.

I really need a buddy today!! :(

Looks like my buddy wants to dive Sunday and I think it would be blast to dive with you and your friends again...

Last time I saw you, the water had too much krill at Lover's point and you passed. It would be cool to dive again.

So where do you have in mind, my buddy wants to try Monastary if conditions permit, if not I'll be happy at the Metridiums.

Let's see what King Triton says....

I think Jeff and Jessica are out this weekend. Im still in though. I dont think it was krill so much as "brown crap" :wink:. Monastary isgood with me, may be there Sat too but I want to explore both N and S more... I want to play with my camera too.

If you guys can make it Friday morning im planning to go to the Metridium Fields meeting at BW at 8.

I'm up for a Sunday dive, so keep me posted - wherever.
For Friday it looks like me and a buddy are going to attempt an afternoon and night dive at the Breakwater during the fireworks. We have to get there before 3:00 though, and we may be stuck there till waaaaayyyy after the show, unless we can get out through PG.

I'm up for a Sunday dive, so keep me posted - wherever.
For Friday it looks like me and a buddy are going to attempt an afternoon and night dive at the Breakwater during the fireworks. We have to get there before 3:00 though, and we may be stuck there till waaaaayyyy after the show, unless we can get out through PG.

We will be diving on Sunday, so we can all meet at the BW and then decide as a group where we would like to dive, Metridiums etc...

MG

Dannobee dove at N. Monestary this morning. Vis was 40-50. Temp was 50F. They saw rock greenlings, abs, ling code on a ledge at 110fsw, and an Angel Shark.

Moderate entry, some wind chop, 3-4 ft swells. They still walked in and walked out.

What time?
I'm not gonna make it to the shop for more tanks today, so I'll have to wait till they open in the morning.

We will be leaving SF bay area around 6am to we should arrive at 8am. We need air fills and my buddy needs to rent a computer...

We will be in a suburbon, big dude, little dude, his wife and small child.... Oh yeah the wifey is expecting her second little one so we should be able to be spotted...

MG

Back
Top Bottom