Fresh pics from Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic photos. One appears to be a marine beetle. I didn't know such a thing existed.

Fantastic photos. One appears to be a marine beetle. I didn't know such a thing existed.

Thank you Peterak. :) :)
For me was the first time , i have never seen that strange “marine beetle”... honestly i don’t know what it is....

awesome photos! What is the spiral shaped critter? It look like coral?

Awesome photos. I'm headed to Phuket and Bali in April. I can't wait to see this kind of beauty.

Beautiful images. I am trying to book a Liveaboard for 2021. Looking forward to photographing this area. Great shots.

Hi to all,
here Raja Ampat 2018 you can see some pics made with a Panasonic Gh5 in Nauticam housing, in Raja Ampat during a liveaboard on M/sy Seahorse :wink: :)

Scipio,

Is that a large beetle that has fallen into sea water and been captured by something ?? or an actual underwater marine insect ? ? Great photos !!!!

Back
Top Bottom