Fresh meat !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gengis_-

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there,

I'm Max and I just registered ! I'm from Belgium and have done some basic holiday diving in the past ten years. I always enjoyed diving and that amazing feeling you have of just being underwater ! I've started travelling long term recently and plan to do my DM in the coming months (yeah, I know, you never read that one before!). I have already passed my OW, OWA and rescue last year and I'm now looking for a place to do my DM starting January in either Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia or the Philippines. I pretty sure this has been discussed a billion times already so if you know some good topic about it please feel free to guide me. But I'd stress I'd plan to do it in January/February, so if you have some insight about the weather that would be great !

Also if you can recommend me some app to log my dives I would appreciate.

Peace.

Welcome to SB. Great forum. Don't be afraid to speak up.

Howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA......

Hi, january and February are the best months to do your Divemaster course in the west coast of Thailand, the diving is at its best!!!! You have many obtions with Koh Phi Phi,Koh lanta Phuket .... I have personnally worked 10 years from Phuket, from this place you have the chance to dive all the dive sites from Phuket, Koh Phi Phi and the national park between these 2 islands.
I wish you a wonderful time with your course
If I could recommend you a dive center www.idc.aussiediversphuket.com , they have accommodation, the shop is 100 meters from the beach....
Take care of you

Back
Top Bottom