Fresh Meat from Tarrant County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I have 2 new members to announce, Gary and (R). (R) hasn't made it to the board yet and after Truckdiver's initiation ceremony yesterday, there is the distinct possibility that he may not want his true identity revealed.

Let me know when they join the board, or let me know their user names, and I'll add them to the list.

Texass:
I have 2 new members to announce, Gary and (R). (R) hasn't made it to the board yet and after Truckdiver's initiation ceremony yesterday, there is the distinct possibility that he may not want his true identity revealed.
they had to get broke in somehow :uptosome:
Plus it did make for a interesting visual.....

TruckDiver:
they had to get broke in somehow :uptosome:
Plus it did make for a interesting visual.....

Thought y'all weren't going to mention that. lol.

My tank had slipped on me and Truckdiver was helping me get it back in place. I guess you can get the rest of the picture yourself.

It was great to finally get to meet some of you guys from the board. I still can't believe that we wound up all signing in at the same time. I guess someone like me, or has it in for y'all. :wink:

Gary...you've been added to the Swampers roster.

Welcome to the Swamp!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom