Fresh dive master aiming for instructor and getting a better (tech) diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ruzo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there!

I did my OW in Austria with Padi in 2012, but due to a soccer accident (and some surgeries), didn't dive a lot until 2021. (I must admit that cold lakes aren't my favorite to dive as well, so didn't feel like diving at home)

2021 decided to take an extended sabbatical and get back into Diving. Refresher in Mexico, followed by my AOW with Padi in Malta as well as Nitrox, Rescue again in Austria (now with SSI as my Divecenter switched), some speciality courses, and finally my SSI DM and tech in Thailand. Racked in about 280+ dives the last 1 1/2 years, liveaboards to Galapagos, Cocos, Philippines (and others) surely helped to get that number up.

Now aiming to become a better (tech) diver, and perhaps (rec) instructor. For me it's quite hard work as I manage to be super clumsy and am a reaaaaally slow learner anything manual dexterity wise.

Looking forward to learn from the more experienced guys and girls here :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom