French Poly honeymoon help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the note on the pearls. Years ago on our first dive trip together, we were in Raja Ampat and stopped by a pearl farm. At the time, we were just friends and I didn't have the money, but looking back I wished I bought some. Will by some this time around.

Though now I'm starting to second guess my choice of going to Rangiroa over Fakarava. I think I've dove enough to have experienced, bad, so-so, good, great and awesome dives. But then there are magical dives. Manta night dive in Maldives, was magical. As was the Peleliu Express. Had a magical dive in Tubbataha and Misool. Here's hoping for a magical experience in Rangiroa, have yet to dive w dolphins. Oh well, 2 weeks to go and I still haven't found all my camera o-rings yet...

If you want to dive with dolphins, Rangiroa is indeed the place to go. If you'll be lucky, they will approach you but don't count on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom