Freeze!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's amazing how STUPID people get when they are on cruise ships. Here's a sampling of things I was asked almost weekly ...

What time is the midnight buffet? (um, that would be at MIDNIGHT, sir!)

Which elevator goes to the front of the ship? (last I checked, elevators went up and down, not forward and back!)

Does the ship generate it's own power? (No, we plug in at our home port and have a REALLY long extension cord!!)

I could go on, but you get the idea! :shakehead:

Remember when this was popular a few years back?

08phooning.jpg

Even the terminally gullible got into the act... LOL

ScubaAddictedLisa:
Ber,

You probably have one of those warm, inviting faces, and a look of advanced intelligence!

LOL! I don't know about advanced intelligence but my sister says I'm one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet...until you tick me off :wink:

Remember when this was popular a few years back?

I clearly live in a rabbit hole. What is that and why are they doing it? Never seen that in my life :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:

There I was, age 16, working for a supermarket, in my red vest, white shirt, and black bowtie, up on a ladder, using the price-gun to label canned goods on the top shelf. Rather large woman comes trundling her cart down the aisle, Virginia Slim hanging from her lips, curlers in her hair, polyester lime-green pants... She peers up at me and says, "DO YOU WORK HERE?!" I looked down at her for a long moment and then smiled and said, "Nope! Sure don't!" and went back to hammering prices on the cans. Looking rather confused, she continued down the aisle...

:D

Cute!!
I've been approached at work and asked if I work here. Guess the stethoscope and scrubs wasn't a clue.
I'm gonna start saying no, I just like the look. DUH :shakehead:

typo error

I clearly live in a rabbit hole. What is that and why are they doing it? Never seen that in my life :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:

It's called phooning. Why people were doing it is anybody's guess. The same reason we were hula-hooping 40 years ago, I suppose.

You'll have to Google "phooning" to learn more about it.

The same reason we were hula-hooping 40 years ago, I suppose.

Hey, I still hoop! It's progressed into an art form! People even fire-hoop!! Or have glow-in-the-dark hoops!!

Darn it!! Why won't my embedding work?!?!?! :angry2:

PM the URL to me and I'll put it on there for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom