Freeport...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TyTy

Contributor
Reaction score
Any suggestions? June 3rd to 6th, my girlfriend and I. We will have one day to dive and will have only been on 4 OWD's (freshly certified).

We want to stay very safe/ novice type dive, one day to do it (3 of the 4 will be spent helping at an annual golf tournament for her work).

Where to go? Who to go with? Not to get ripped off?

Thank you! :)

I would also recommend Grand Bahama Scuba

I would also recommend going for 2 weeks and diving almost every day!! :wink:
(well.........that's what I would do) :)

Enjoy your trip!!

Grand Bahama Scuba. I used them on my third through tenth ever dives, and they were outstanding. The have a web site, Grand Bahama Scuba drop them an email and they will get back to you shortly. Not a cattle boat at all, and great service. Fred knows the sites very well and can easily adjust location based on cinditions and your experience. You will learn lots of safety tips and good habits from Fred & Melinda -- GBS is a great place to start diving.

I too would recommend Grand Bahama Scuba. Just drop them an e-mail to fred@grandbahamascuba.com and you will get a response very quickly. They will tailor the dives that day to your skills and desires.

try unexso,
if you only have one day, you could do a 'two tank' trip at 9:00 a.m.
have lunch and dive one more in the p.m.
if you are working the golf tournament you might be staying at the westin/sheraton, unexso is a few hundred feet over the road.(port lucaya)
send a personal message if you would like any more info.
safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom