Freedom plate and Hollis wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRamsey8258

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
does anyone know if a Freedom Plate and a Hollis ST35 wing will work together? Based off pics it looks like it might, just want to be sure before spending the money.

Yeah if you could provide measurements I could go check mine

12” center to center from top mounting hole to bottom mounting hole, 10” center to center from lower top mounting hole to upper bottom mounting hole.

If the slots are the same as an Oxycheq Mach 5, VDH wing, or DGX Gears 30# donut wing, then it should work. You can order it and if the slots don’t line up you can always send it back.

Merry and I each have Freedom plates with Hollis wings. They fit just fine.
20240811_090859.jpg

Merry and I each have Freedom plates with Hollis wings. They fit just fine.
View attachment 856143
You guys have the first original models.
The slots on those were way different from the second iteration because Patrick decided to change the whole slot configuration on his new Mach 5 wings. The original plates were configured to the Oxy Signature series and Razor series which are long gone. I had to scramble to change the plate slots since the Ozy Mach series took off like wildfire and became the go-to wing.
Now the plate slots are 2” apart and spaced differently top to bottom depending which run it is.
There are so many wings out there and nothing is standardized, it drives me nuts!

Back
Top Bottom