Freediving class at DiveTech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flstarfish44

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the freediving class offered with DiveTech in Grand Cayman? And if so, what's your opinion?

Thinking about checking into it for 2008, but don't want to pursue it if there are far better options.... (i.e. Performance Freediving courses)

Thanks bunches
C :D

Quick question, are you already an avid snorkeler? I'm assuming so if you have logged 50+ dives. If you have snorkeled/freedived before, I'd try to find a Performance Freediving course like you had mentioned previously. You might get more out of it...

The Performance Freediving clinics are awesome. Ive had many friends go through their classes and come out with amazing results. Myself and a few of my staff will be attending their classes in Kona in February, and also on Grand Cayman in April.

Anyone have any experience with the freediving class offered with DiveTech in Grand Cayman? And if so, what's your opinion?

Thinking about checking into it for 2008, but don't want to pursue it if there are far better options.... (i.e. Performance Freediving courses)

Thanks bunches
Divetech's freediving courses from beginner to master freediving are awesome and are offered year round in warm water. What is also great is you come away with a IANTD certification card that is recognized around the world. Javin, Joel and Brandee are just great instructors.

Thanks bunches

It is a pretty small world when it comes to diving, the founder of Performance Freediving was one of the original partners at Divetech in Cayman. Martin Stepanek
was also working with the Performance Freediving group for awile, maybe he still does.
Either way it all seems to stem for the same source.

Back
Top Bottom