Free ! Women's seaquest 7 mm two piece wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sail 'n Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Free to good home ... Women's seaquest 7mm two piece wetsuit. Supposed to be size 11-12, I wear an 8-10 and I find it a bit of a struggle to get into. Advertised as fitting 5'5", 125-35 lbs. bust 36-38; waist 27-29; hips 36-39. But it actually fits a smaller woman, in my humble opinion. This is free. It would be nice to get a check for the shipping though. Its about 6 yrs old. Some dents and creases from folding but otherwise in good condition. About 10 dives. I have upgraded and I am cleaning out the closets and trying to recycle my old dive gear.

Attachments

• seaquest wetsuit.jpg
    seaquest wetsuit.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 264
Hi there.

My daughter is 5' 3", approx 130 lbs, and relatively fit. Do you think it might fit the bill for her. We do a fair bit of cold water diving and this would be a nice addition.

Thanks

Trevor

Hi there.

My daughter is 5' 3", approx 130 lbs, and relatively fit. Do you think it might fit the bill for her. We do a fair bit of cold water diving and this would be a nice addition.

Thanks

Trevor
I will take it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom