free wireless points in San Marcos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeppermintPaddi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Free as in one doesn't have to buy coffee either. Really it's not off topic, because if I can find a place to connect I can work my schedule such that I can take the Science Diver class and dive Spring Lake on a regular basis. So does maybe the library have wireless?

The last time Shawn and me were working on the underwater camera, he was able to get a connection through the university's system at the Landing on Spring Lake. John Payne and me will be diving there tomorrow and I will ask.

Free as in one doesn't have to buy coffee either. Really it's not off topic, because if I can find a place to connect I can work my schedule such that I can take the Science Diver class and dive Spring Lake on a regular basis. So does maybe the library have wireless?

You are diving and using your laptop.........that is too cool................

The Landing had a public access point during your surface interval.

You are diving and using your laptop.........that is too cool................

The Landing had a public access point during your surface interval.

I try but it's hard to push the keys through the plastic housing. :D
Would the Landing be the office building?

I try but it's hard to push the keys through the plastic housing. :D
Would the Landing be the office building?

:rofl3:

Yes, downstairs in the Diving for SCience table area outside the divers locker rooms is where Jeff and I found a public access connection wireless with no wep enabled issue.

Just open gateway.

Best of luck,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom