Free Tropical/ Underwater Desktop Wallpapers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We also wanted to let you know that we've just posted some free desktop wallpapers up on our site. They're all photos we took while shooting for our magazine in the Cayman Islands. You'll find them here: http://www.tropicaladventurer.com/wallpaper.htm

I'll try to have some more up soon. Let me know if you see any pictures on the site you'd like us to convert to desktops.

Happy Diving,

Noah Chanin
Editor
Tropical Adventurer Magazine

Noah,

A copy of your mag came the other day with the world watersports catalog. Just wanted to let you know the pictures are great.

Glad to hear you're impressed! Like I said, if you see something you'd like us to convert to a desktop let me know. If not, just enjoy them in print! Let me know if you have any questions about the magazine.

Best,
Noah

airsuckindog:
Noah,

A copy of your mag came the other day with the world watersports catalog. Just wanted to let you know the pictures are great.

I also receive a copy in the mail just yesterday (Saturday)...................its an awesome magazine!! I am very interested in subscribing or whatever I have to do to continue getting a copy.My girlfriend actually recognized the pics of the sites she dove on,it was great.Keep up the good work.............................

scubarn0203:
I also receive a copy in the mail just yesterday (Saturday)...................its an awesome magazine!! I am very interested in subscribing or whatever I have to do to continue getting a copy.My girlfriend actually recognized the pics of the sites she dove on,it was great.Keep up the good work.............................

Scubaarn,
If you got this one, you should continue receiving them. No schedule yet on the next issue, but rumor has it it'll be sometime in the spring/ summer of '06. We're scouting out locations as we speak.

Best,
Noah

Tropical_Adventurer:
Scubaarn,
If you got this one, you should continue receiving them. No schedule yet on the next issue, but rumor has it it'll be sometime in the spring/ summer of '06. We're scouting out locations as we speak.

Best,
Noah

Cool......very cool............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom