Free Shipping from ScubaToys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lol:

Dang, a great deal, and I have nothing to buy (read money to buy it with) :wink: :)

You can still take advantage of the free shipping! It's no purchase necessary! Buy nothing and have it shipped free and instantaniously.You also can take advantage of the SB discount and get nothing for less!

Thanks! My wife needs a new reg and computer, and I'm trying to convince her to shop (so they don't end up on her Xmas list!).

You have to convince your wife to shop?! How did you find her!?

Great offer guys! But I am in the market for tanks.. PST80's...

so does that mean if we call you may be able to do better on items than 10% ? (im looking for some more expensive items- computer, reg, strobe )

Russ

so does that mean if we call you may be able to do better on items than 10% ? (im looking for some more expensive items- computer, reg, strobe )

Russ

The more you spend.. the more chances we have to save you money! It's always worth a call... we will not be undersold by anyone... period!

never free postage to aust :(

The way the Australian dollar has gone against the US dollar - it's darn near free!

OK- I'm now a fan of scuba toys after being on scuba board- but FYI I've asked for scuba toys gift certs for Christmas so remember that and maybe we can get some of these offers after the big day-

Back
Top Bottom