Free seminar on basics of underwater video, June 1st Manhattan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wanted to invite everyone to attend a free seminar on the basics of underwater video hosted by NYUPS, The New York Underwater Photo/Video Society.

I will be presenting a seminar for people just starting out or curious about shooting underwater video. The first question that everyone has is what camcorder/housing should I buy and how much does it cost? If my budget is $500, $1,000, $1,500 or more, what can I expect my raw video footage to look like?

I will be showing footage from over 15 different systems at different price levels. I will also cover the basic differences between shooting video vs. stills. Technical aspects of different kinds of video equipment, as well as basic shooting techniques, and basic editing will be covered. After the seminar we will have equipment for people to handle including camcorders, housings, lights, and accessories.

Seminar will take place 7:00 PM, Tuesday June 1st at the Arctica Bar & Grill in Manhattan, 384 3rd Avenue, NY, NY.

Additional information on NYUPS as well as samples of my video work can be found in my signature links.

Hope to see some Scubaboard people there !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom