FREE SCUBA DIVING for QTS primary teacher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gekodive

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am looking for a QTS primary school teacher to come and line in Bali for a year.

You would get:
Free Scuba Diving
Free Scuba diving courses - up to and including DM
Accomodation
Breakfast

I need - about 4 hours of teaching time per day for a small group of 4-6 year olds!!

Some of the best diving in the world is waiting for you.....

Hello,
I am definitely interested in more information on this opportunity. Can you please tell me a bit more? What is QTS? What are the requirements for the teaching position?
Thanks much,
Ariel

Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) I have not seen this in the US only in non-US locals.

oops sorry for the acronym.... I am from the UK!! And yes, it means qualified teaching status!!

What I mean is a REAL Primary school teacher, not someone that teaches english as a second language or has done some babysitting!!!

By the way... say 8 manta rays and 6 mola mola last week...... (REALLY good diving around here....)

Are you still looking? I am qualified in Btec Diploma in Childhood Studies, i teach upto Primary in the Uk as you know after i need to be fully qualified as a QTS. I have worked in an international school in Thailand for one year and since have been working as a DM in Thailand, but could do with a change. Let me know and i can send you my CV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom