Free Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Pardon if I should be posting somewhere else, I'm giving it away for free so I'm hoping this won't be seen as spam.

I've pretty much quit diving and I don't see myself doing any local diving anytime soon. That said, I have some free stroke gear to give away if anyone local in Austin ( Cedar Park ) wants it. I just ask that you be a certified diver and promise to inspect/service all of this equipment before you dive it and that you take it ALL. :)

Mares AXIS MR12 1st and 2nd stage with SPG

2 AL80 Tanks ( one catalina, one lux. Both good alloy but out of hydro )
tank banger

blue scubapro twinjets fins
atomic aquatics split fins (L)

1 Tilos mask

1 AL backplate with webbing

1 dive alert
small sausage w/wistle

1 soft weight belt size large but not large enough for me anymore :(
softweights: 4x 5lb, 2x 4lb, 2x 2lb

mask strap cover branded south beach divers, miami, fl

large akona boat bag ... no holes or rips
akona regulator bag

As a courtesy to save chrpai the flood of PMs, per his request I'm picking it ALL up this afternoon. PM me if there is something you have a hankerin' for that I've not spoken for already and we can work on making it yours instead!

Trey

Crap! You beat me to it! I was going to pick up everything! Oh well.

I would like the Al-80 tanks and the Akona bags if I can have them.

May I suggest that such a wonderful gesture be rewarded with a gesture such as paying for the stuff with the funds going to a Wounded Warrior set of Gear compliments of Texas Swamp Divers??

I will make a contribution if one of the shop owners in Austin would be willing to help coordinate...

Charlie

I guessed I missed the party.
If you split it up, all I'm looking for is the reg bag, and I'll gladly pay shipping.
A donation is a good idea too.

Please let me know.
Peter

May I suggest that such a wonderful gesture be rewarded with a gesture such as paying for the stuff with the funds going to a Wounded Warrior set of Gear compliments of Texas Swamp Divers??

I will make a contribution if one of the shop owners in Austin would be willing to help coordinate...

Charlie
I think this is a wonderful idea and I would be willing to help out as well. With that said, I was looking at the tanks, the fins and the weight belt with weights if any of them are are still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom