Free-Flow --> silt out --> confusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstroeck:
Shortly after experiencing an avoidable equipment failure (see thread "A recall is a recall" ) I had another educational experience last weekend. As part of my on-going quest to make my feats of cluelessness known to a wider public, I'm offering this write-up for your edification.facilitate a safe ascent? I believe so, but it definitely got me thinking

WTG! Thanks for posting these experiences. They are really helpful to others. And, BTW, I don't believe there is anyone on this board who hasn't had an incident that others could learn from. Even the most experienced ... especially the most experienced. :wink:

Snowbear:
Just like all the battles on ScubaBoard about rotten buddy teams of 2, I was just trying to say teams of 3 don't have to be rotten any more than teams of 2 do. It's all a matter of situational awareness and attitude, not what classes you have taken.

the classes help though. 'killing' one of my buddies in DIRF helped greatly with my future situational awareness...

and mstroeck, good job on keeping the team together even through a silt-out...

Thanks guys for the report, aonther great situation to think over and a reminder of why to be so prepared.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom