FREE DIY video camera housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amadus98

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all DIY'ers,
up for grab is my video camera housing i made a few years ago. It fits a sony handycam. I have used it on a few dives up to a depth of 140ft with no problems. you can see a short film i made on youtube if youd like just search chevron rig dive video by amadus98 and you can see it in action. i started using a gopro and this has been sitting in my closet for awhile now so i thought id pass it on to a board member. all im asking for is you pay shipping and its all yours. IMG_1906.JPG IMG_1904.JPG

thank you for the kind words northernone, im a very DIY kind of person and ive been told by many customers that its refreshing to find some one that understands quality workmanship. Ill see if i can post the build pics I have of the housing.

i dont know how to link the pics but if you look under my media page you can see some of the build pic from the housing. click on my avatar <--- youll see profile page and media page , goto media page to see them.

UPDATE::::: Housing on its way to a new home out in California. Thank you Sam !!!!!

On a side note, it is truly amazing the most wonderful people you can meet in this world through a sport we all love.
Thank you Sam for restoring my faith in humanity ,there truly are nice people left in this world. :cheers:

Amadeus

Sam Miller Here
Zip Code 93449- 2410
(Pismo Beach California)
Yep! The very same place Bugs Bunny was always attempting to go to but never made it}

SDM

Let's hope it doesn't take a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

Very nice of you amadus98, great to see people paying it forward and helping out other divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom