Free Dive Planning Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EliotD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I remember some months ago a discussion about free dive planning software but I cant seem to find it when I search... There were a number of options mentioned, anyone remember what they were?

ForTheFight:
I remember some months ago a discussion about free dive planning software but I cant seem to find it when I search... There were a number of options mentioned, anyone remember what they were?

Have you tried a search using "dive planning" or something similar?

FD

V-Planner's trial version is free. It limits some of the functions - for example, you can't plan for higher than 50% o2 in stages. Also, after 30 days, it makes you wait to begin the program.

They think that stuff will motivate you to pay for the full version.

And of course, I did. :D

thats great does anyone know of any other Dive software available.

preferably free ;@)

Mine is in the final stages of development. Will let everyone know when it is released!

vpm-b

HLPlanner, I have been using it for a year and have been very pleased with it. I would like dive charts to show a little more and it does not do deep stops, you have to plan them yourself. Great price though http://www.hlplanner.com/

Back
Top Bottom