Free Demo Night - Evolutions and Inspirations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey guys this Friday night at Scuba Schools of America in Woodland Hills, CA we will have Cliff from Silent Diving Systems (AP Valves' N American distributor) doing FREE in water (heated 85 degree pool) demos with new Inspirations and Evolutions.

If you would like to join us, please RSVP ahead of time. You can either email me ( mike@h2ophotopros.com) or you can call the store (818-225-1616), or call me at 818-535-3251. Please be sure to mention you read about it on Scubaboard.

I hope to see you guys there.

H2OPhotoPro:
Hey guys this Friday night at Scuba Schools of America in Woodland Hills, CA we will have Cliff from Silent Diving Systems (AP Valves' N American distributor) doing FREE in water (heated 85 degree pool) demos with new Inspirations and Evolutions.

If you would like to join us, please RSVP ahead of time. You can either email me ( mike@h2ophotopros.com) or you can call the store (818-225-1616), or call me at 818-535-3251. Please be sure to mention you read about it on Scubaboard.

I hope to see you guys there.

If you ever come to FL please let me know !

Back
Top Bottom