Closed: Fred T Al plate with harness, 2 piece STA and 30# DSS wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to "complex, type B, aortic dissection" (and aneurysms) my dive days are over and I am selling my gear.

$200 (+ shipping of your choice) for the entire rig. If you want a piece, let me know and we'll see if we can make a deal.

If you want pics, PM me and we will exchange email addresses.

Last edited:
Due to "complex, type B, aortic dissection" (and aneurysms) my dive days are over and I am selling my gear.
Say it isn't so! I'm so sorry to hear this, my friend. You were such a joy to read here, although it's been a bit. Stay safe, get healthy. I wish you well.

Say it isn't so! I'm so sorry to hear this, my friend. You were such a joy to read here, although it's been a bit. Stay safe, get healthy. I wish you well.

Thank you. It's been suggested that I hang around as an irritant in the Pub. LOL. The fact is that my health will not return, barring miraculous healing. Unless I opt for (currently too risky for my comfort) surgery, I will likely live only a few more years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom