Fred Morrison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain

Contributor
Reaction score
NAVED member and vintage diver Fred Morrison of Buffalo, NY lost a three year battle with cancer.
Fred was the epitome of a vintage diver, always historically correct in his gear configuration. Fred was 52 years old. We vintage divers will miss you.

Attachments

• Fred Morrison.jpg
    Fred Morrison.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 103
Condolences and prayers for the family.

Fred's fins were rubber, his suit smooth skin, his mask round and his SAC near zero. He swam down, he swam around and now he has swam back up.

N

I last dove with Fred in August, spending two days with him and our old, trusty gear. His last note to me was three weeks before his passing. Living on the west coast, the news didn't reach me until yesterday and I am devastated. Fred was a class act and on my next sojourn out into the ocean, I'll find a spot off the reef, kick back, and take a couple of minutes to think about him in the environment that he loved so much.

He will be deeply missed.

I don't recall meeting Fred -- but like all the other vintage divers I have met I am certain that I would have liked him and considered him as a true brother of the underwater world

SDM

R.I.P

I never got the privilage of meeting this guy. By what ive read he sounded a great guy, prayers go out to the family and friends of fred. Once again R.I.P dude.

Condolences and prayers for the family.

Back
Top Bottom