Frances What a sissy name!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is going to be embarassing to lose everything I have to a storm named Francis!

Serioulsy folks get to someplace safe! Putting wood up and tying sisal around the door knob is all good but do not stay in your "by the code" house. Get to a sheltor or better yet ever seen six flags Georgia? Or Stone Mountain? Take a trip.

My family is going tommorow morning I of course have signed on "for the safety of the general public."

BaitedStorm- Let me know if you need any help I am on wed thursday 1900~0700 then not schelduled till Tuesday 1900. Though I am sure that is about to change and I will be activated to stay through Sat.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
This is going to be embarassing to lose everything I have to a storm named Francis!

Serioulsy folks get to someplace safe! Putting wood up and tying sisal around the door knob is all good but do not stay in your "by the code" house. Get to a sheltor or better yet ever seen six flags Georgia? Or Stone Mountain? Take a trip.

My family is going tommorow morning I of course have signed on "for the safety of the general public."

BaitedStorm- Let me know if you need any help I am on wed thursday 1900~0700 then not schelduled till Tuesday 1900. Though I am sure that is about to change and I will be activated to stay through Sat.

Eric

Hey Eric,
I have to work also. It is 9-1-2004, 10:30 hrs, right now. I'm waiting on that emergency meeting call from my Sgt. I think my wife and kids will be with me in the shelter I'm working at. Don't know though. Hoping!!??

Hope everyone stays safe this weekend. Looks like it will be a long one. I will also be manning\living at an EOC here. Us computer guys are almost as important as everyone else. :) Good luck to all.

I'd beg to differ..My mother-in-laws name is Frances. :wink:

Actually, shes as nice as can be. I can't complain about much more than her talking my ears off. You guys/gals stay safe, esp wherever this one decides to come ashore. Keep yourselves informed, remember, Charley was supposed to go to Tampa.....

Orlando Eric:

It's even worse. "Francis" is a male name, but this "Frances" is female. A female who's going to give our butts a good kicking.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom