foxyJ24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FoxyJ24

New
Reaction score
I'm new to this so here goes. Five couples have charted a 65 foot cat out of St Marrtin June 26 th to july 3rd. Three people in the group dive. Aside from St Marrtin we will be in the area of St Barts, St Kitts, Nevus, Aquila. We are looking for a place and a good dive group. Any help will be appreciated

Howdy! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Austin McCleod is the operator I did my Discover Scuba dives with at St.Kitts & Nevis, and I got hooked. Don't know which operation he's with, but there's only six there, I think. Ever sit in a hot spring, 100 feet down on a healthy reef?!

don

Welcom aboard FoxyJ24! Try posting your message on another forum in ScubaBoard aside from the intros so that others may give you a proper response to your question.

Back
Top Bottom