Fourth Element SubXero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to be clear, are you comparing it to the Weezle Extreme, or the Weezle Extreme plus???

Extreme NOT the plus.

Cant't really comment of lead vs arctics as ive never owned arctics though.

May not mean much but in fresh water i usually use 9kg with the weezle and using 13kg with the subxero.

Anyone else diving this yet? I haven't made the jump to it yet, but still interested.

I've been using the same setup as Matt t listed with the DC TPS thinsulate, but still tend to get cold rather quickly.

How thick is the subxero? Is it less bulky than the extreme+? Dramatically???

I have a fusion and a weezle extreme +...they are not a good match, I need something as warm but not as bulky and air filled!

It is thinner than DUI's 400g but felt thicker than the Weezle (underwater that is). Still had good range of motion. I did notice that air dumped faster with the SubXero in both my cuff and shoulder dump. I dive a DUI TLS 350.

Than the Weezle? Yes. But the Weezle compresses down quite a bit. Probably why I would get cold the longer the dive went on. I wore mine as thin as possible (sometimes to thin).

I am now a Fourth Element dealer and can get these.

Than the Weezle? Yes. But the Weezle compresses down quite a bit. Probably why I would get cold the longer the dive went on. I wore mine as thin as possible (sometimes to thin).

I am now a Fourth Element dealer and can get these.

The weezle is not a problem underwater, it's getting it on with the fusion that is KILLING me. It's too poofy!! I need warmth with less poof...

Dealer eh? Hmmmm....:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom