found weight belt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I know who this belongs to.. I'll get him to look here.

Might possibly know who it was too

if we are talking about a 'MARES' MRS+ pouch with 3.3lbs uncoated square bullets (either 3 or 4, can't remember if I reduced for the steel tank or not)...Then I definitely know who we are talking about.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/western-canada/310179-delinquent-belligerent-weight-pouch.html

was my first attemt at recovery through online marketing
I haven't managed to get back to the cut since then and kind of wrote it off as having already been picked up by someone NOT on sb and thus a recovery dive would probably have be futile...

This would be great if it is found... Except for the one Itsy-bitsy detail that has me visiting family in the bush, 100 miles North of Edmonton and trying to play SB on a borrowed iPhone with questionable cellular reception. If this is the right pouch, please don't be put off if I am a few days in responding

thanks
t

thats the one. Funny, I had read your original "loss" posting back in Oct. I'll hold onto it until you get back. just pm.
Les

Is it still unclaimed? Our people have lost a few over yonder the cut... Black, x2 6lbs inside (can thread to a belt), old, buckle clip with grey quick release? and velcro flap?

That must have been fun hulling up from 130, good on yah!

no worries. good training exercise. just glad you managed to finish the dive -10#!

Back
Top Bottom